We are seeking a highly curious and capable PR and Marketing Executive with a great deal of common sense. If you’re someone who can quickly grasp complex subjects and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, we’d love to hear from you. Ideally you will have a humanities degree, although we are very open to applications from people with the relevant experience and attitude.
You’ll be ambitious and keen for a role in PR and marketing communications with a company that will give you a firm foundation as well as future career opportunities. Training and mentoring across all the key disciplines from content creation to social media, strategy to digital marketing, media relations to sustainability.
Your role would include:
- Client meetings: Engage in client strategy meetings and creating action plans.
- Content creation: Write engaging content and copy for ourselves and our clients.
- Media relations: Support account teams with media relations campaigns.
- Social media: Support account managers with social media campaigns for our client base and internal marketing.
- Website writing and development: Update our own and our clients’ websites with content.
- Email campaigns: Manage and update databases, set up, distribute, and report on email campaigns.
- Paid campaigns: Work alongside experts to maintain budgets, analyse campaign effectiveness and report results to clients.
- Reporting: Ensure all client communications and reports are up to date.
You will be working with our superb clients across three brands:
- Transform Communications Ltd which has been established for 16 years and has a track record of producing top quality, long-form content, that distils complex topics into engaging articles, attracting the attention of senior decision makers.
- Transform Digital Ltd which advises clients on technical and on page SEO, paid for campaigns to reach defined audiences and a creative brand, graphic and video production studio.
- We are in the process of launching Transform ESG, a strategic consultancy to advise businesses on their sustainability strategy.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com for a full job description, with an attached CV and a covering letter/email as to why you would be perfect for this position.