This is a fantastic role for a strategic, intelligent, highly curious PR and Marketing Account Manager. It’s perfect for an experienced Account Executive looking to make their next move, with opportunities to quickly progress. You’ll be an integral part of a close-knit and highly experienced team to deliver PR, marketing communications and manage digital marketing campaigns to our B2B clients.
As an account manager your role is to:
- Deliver and diligently manage the day-to-day activity across your account portfolio. Be responsive and ensure all communications are responded to quickly.
- Create and devise campaigns, working at a strategic level with clients’ senior management and the Transform team.
- Quickly grasp complex subjects and think on your feet – adapting to changing circumstances quickly and effectively.
- Deliver plans to the highest standards, on time and to budget. This is what retains our clients year after year.
- Develop written content for your accounts, with the support of content creators where needed. This includes blogs, articles, press releases, social posts or web copy.
- Handle partners and suppliers, briefing and giving them clear direction.
- Identify areas of potential business with existing clients and support the team with prospective clients. You will work across all forms of media and marketing, advising our clients on the best routes to market.
- Have a superb eye for detail ensuring all work is delivered to the highest standards and our operational procedures are closely followed, maintained and developed.
- Keep up to date with current news and events and our clients’ industries.
This is a role for someone who is hungry to develop within Transform Communications, our sister company Transform Digital Marketing Ltd and our newly formed company Transform ESG Ltd. We’re developing all three businesses and we’ll need to see your experience and your appetite for growth.
We’ll be looking for someone who is a natural networker, superb communicator, and great writer with experience of creating content and managing accounts.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com for a full job description, with an attached CV and a covering letter/email as to why you would be perfect for this position.