We are looking for a highly intelligent, creative, curious and super-organised person who can create fantastic opportunities for our PR and marketing clients.
You’ll be the type of person who has an insatiable curiosity for every aspect of business and marketing. You’ll continuously wonder how they did that and if you don’t know, you’ll find out, and share your knowledge so our clients and our business benefit.
The role means you will:
- Live on social media and know what’s trending. Engage and discuss opportunities with journalists and influencers and convince them to feature our clients.
- Quickly build and establish relationships and rapport with influential people – journalists In print, online, podcasters, influencers and bloggers – to create amazing opportunities.
- You’ll have a love and mastery of the English language that can be tailored to every channel of communication – social media, emails, creating angles, themes and articles.
- Proactively monitor what’s happening in the new and then relate it to our clients so that we’re always current and topical.
You’ll also be part of a close-knit, talented team, ready and willing to grow the business by:
- Networking for new business and building relationships with partners.
- Working closely as part of an integrated team to deliver campaigns.
- Designing and monitoring PR plans and being responsible for hitting and exceeding targets.
- Updating plans, reports and CRM systems so the team and clients are always in the loop.
This is a role for someone who is hungry to develop within Transform Communications, our sister company Transform Digital Marketing Ltd and our newly formed company Transform ESG Ltd. We’re developing all three businesses and we’ll need to see your experience and your appetite for growth.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com for a full job description, with an attached CV and a covering letter/email as to why you would be perfect for this position.