We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager/ Account Director for Transform Communications Ltd to be an entrepreneurial driving force to maintain, grow and develop our fantastic B2B client base.
We’re looking for a super strategic thinker with a strong grasp of how business operates across multiple sectors. You’ll have authority and gravitas, with the ability and experience of leading and advising clients. You’ll be able to quickly grasp complex subjects, have a clear strategic plan and think on your feet–adapting to changing circumstances quickly and effectively.
You’ll develop strategic PR and content plans and drive programme delivery, working closely with Managing Director as well as with our close-knit and super talented internal team, network of associates and partners.
This is a role for someone who is hungry to develop their role within Transform Communications and our sister company Transform Digital Marketing Ltd. We’re developing both business and we’ll need to see your experience and your appetite for growth.
We’ll be looking for someone who is a natural networker, superb communicator with proven experience of creating presentations and winning pitches.
This role is more than winning work. You’ll be focused on developing and retaining our client base. Our clients are fiercely loyal because we have great relationships, a deep understanding of their business and their sector, and because we continuously deliver excellent work. You’ll also be responsible for developing, nurturing and growing the Transform team.
You’ll be insatiably curious about what’s happening out in the world. Able to quickly get up to speed in complex industry sectors including legal and financial services, management and talent development consultancies, technology, engineering and technical firms. Equally, you’ll have a superb eye for detail ensuring that all work is delivered to the highest standards and our operational procedures are closely followed, maintained and developed.
Experience and skills
We’re looking for previous experience and evidence:
- Handle multiple clients, remaining calm under pressure and being super organised and efficient when juggling multiple priorities.
- Developing marketing and PR strategies. Giving advice and rapidly adapting to changing circumstances, drawing on your experience to think on your feet.
- Create outstanding PR and content marketing campaigns, bringing creative and results-driven thinking to the B2B sector.
- Be a lover of language and understand the nuances of communication, creating great content for intelligent audiences in complex industries.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of different sectors and industries, showing knowledge and insight of the pressures faced by different markets and sectors.
- Have a keen eye for detail, checking that all work is on message and conveys the right tone of voice for each client.
- Establish a deep rapport and a trusted relationship with team members and key client contacts. One of our values is ‘We have each other’s back’. You’ll need to show how this applies to you and your relationships.
- Build excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills – to a wide variety of personalities, roles and seniorities in B2B organisations, including C-suite.
- Set and deliver against budgets demonstrating experience of budgeting, forecasting and achieving business development targets.
- Create excellent content – for all audiences across multiple channels and multiple sectors.
- Develop opportunities for integrated campaigns. We’ll be looking for experience working across all marketing channels, managing integrated campaigns.
What we offer you
- You’ll work in a friendly environment with a team that is highly ambitious. You’ll contribute ideas, support the development of the company, forge your future and be central to our success.
- We’re a great team of senior marketing and business development professionals. We’re a business with a strong set of values and a focus on supporting each other and our clients to succeed.
- Transform is growing and expanding. As well as marketing communications you’ll also work with our new digital company, Transform Digital Marketing Ltd.
- Work with fascinating organisations, learn about different business strategies, sectors and industries.
- We are initially working remotely. In 2021 we will be returning to an office with flexible working encouraged.
- The team mainly meets in and around Bradford on Avon, Frome and Bath with regional, national and international clients
The package includes:
- Salary from £36,000 rising to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Fully supported home working.
- Company Apple computer with the latest software and subscriptions.
- Pension contribution.
- Collaborative working with daily catchups and weekly company socials.
Please send your CV plus a covering letter that explains why this is the perfect role for you Please note – only applications with a covering letter will be considered.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note-only applications with a covering letter will be considered.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Application deadline: 04/01/2021
Back to news