Thought leadership means finding you a platform to demonstrate your authority and expertise. We produce white papers, research reports, webinars, presentations, articles, and long-form content. Demonstrating your expertise, building your authority, and adding value to your brand. This valuable and evergreen content creates the bedrock for your marketing plan and content marketing.
The importance of great thought leadership
Thought leadership demonstrates the calibre of thinking in your organisation and leads directly to business opportunities. The most recent Edelman-LinkedIn Thought Leadership Impact Study discovered that:
- Thought leadership directly led to 50% of decision makers awarding business to an organisation.
- 55% of decision makers use thought leadership to vet organisations they’re considering working with.
- 63% of decision makers believe thought leadership is particularly important to build the reputation of new and small businesses.
- 47% of C-suite executives shared their contact information after reading thought leadership.
But, when you get it wrong…
If thought leadership is not done to the highest standards, it can harm a business.
- 46% said thought leadership has decreased their respect for an organisation.
- 29% of businesses decided not to award a piece of business to a company based on their thought leadership.
- 18% of thought leadership pieces get high marks from decision makers.
That’s why you need to give special attention and consideration to the thought leadership agency you choose to work with.Contact Us Today